Thursday 15 January 2009

CHOCOLATE FOR SLIMMING?

It had to come from Japan. A friend gave me a pack of CHOCO LADY. At first I thought it was a cosmetic of some sort. It turned out to be slimming pellets. Made of chocolate they had baked biscuit centers. The pellets, I was informed were enriched with polysaccharide(mushroom citosan) that the manufacturers claim will prevent the absorption of fat. If you are enticed, it is recommended that you eat five pellets before a greasy meal. My pack contained a seven-day supply. However if you are particularly addicted to greasy meals a thirty-day convenient pack is also available.In spit of its name, it is claimed to be suitable for men as well.
The product is manufactured by Oacac, Japan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really interesting! I'm a great believer of chocolate being slimming so it's funny how you say there is a diet pill for this!